These are the progresses:
- Started playing with the code of both ZAP and Zest;
- Started the design phase about the replacing of current Filters.
- Started writing some sample extensions for ZAP (which substantially do nothing);
- Gained a better knowledge of Zest, with some lack of the language;
- Understood better the steps I have to follow for the integration.
Nothing useful had been implemented yet, but I played a lot with the current code, and:
- I improved a lot my knowledge.
- Much more aware of next steps!
- I had fun ;)